(PRWEB) August 26, 2005 -- The number of new businesses that are going online to promote their products and services is growing at an astronomical rate each month. This has the potential to send online advertising rates through the ceiling and it can make it much harder for existing online businesses to continue to make a profit.
“Offline businesses considering going online should do so as soon as possible. The competition is getting quite fierce and it will only get worse over time,” says Internet marketing expert and renowned author Sherif Osman. He goes on to say, “The only real effective way to be able to deal with the increasing competition is to out think, out strategize and out market them.”
Sherif goes on to list five steps that a business must take to be able to effectively compete, survive and continue to thrive in spite of the new developments:
1. The business needs to start with an inventory, list out what it is exactly that you do to help your customers. What specific value do you create for them.
2. The business then needs to go through this list and see what it is that they do for their customers that their competitors are not doing or offering.
3. The business must then create a unique selling statement that lists the greatest value that they provide for their customers that their competition does not.
4. The business then needs to list this unique selling statement in all their marketing and advertising and especially on their Website.
5. Next the business must create a marketing plan and strategy that involves getting their marketing message in front of their target market. They must then do their marketing and track the results of their marketing.
Sherif Osman is the creator of 12 Internet marketing automation software programs at:
Sherif lives in Hawaii, he is a multi-media expert and has produced 12 thirty minute DVD videos which have run on Oahu's local community TV station each week for twelve months straight.
Sherif Osman is an excellent relaxed presenter and communicator who makes a great interview. His uncanny humor and charisma can also captivate audiences. Bio and Q&A available. To interview him call (808) 485-1870, or (808) 255-9935, or email him at e-mail protected from spam bots