eXubrio Group LLC will help Buffalo and Niagara area companies grow sales revenues. Initially focusing on the Buffalo and Niagara Falls, New York, markets, the agency will expand during 2006 to become a national advertising agency.
(PRWEB) October 31, 2005 -- Three companies created a new partnership called eXubrio Group LLC. The new agency will provide advertising, marketing, and sales support to businesses seeking rapid growth.
The company inherits the eXubrio, LLC, value proposition:
• Sales should deliver profitable revenue.
• Marketing should deliver sales.
• You should spend less to get there.
The companies that formed eXubrio Group LLC are:
• CenterPage Inc. – CenterPage evolved from offering pre-press services into a marketing firm with a broad range of creative and production services (www.centerpageinc.com).
• eXubrio, LLC – eXubrio has helped clients nationwide improve the impact on sales growth of their marketing activities, while reducing expense budgets (www.exubrio.com).
• Noein Inc. – Noein provides companies with IT support for their web marketing activities, ensuring that websites create qualified leads and sales growth (www.noein.com).
The new eXubrio Group agency will provide services that range from fundamental marketing strategy development through all areas of advertising, public relations, and marketing material production. Clients can expect to realize better impact on sales of their marketing activities while they control, or even reduce their marketing expenses. They will gain from the use of lean marketing techniques that bring the benefits of lean manufacturing to marketing programs.
eXubrio Group has its main office at 452 Sonwil Drive in Cheektowaga, New York. It has additional offices in Kenmore and Amherst, New York. The agency will use the eXubrio website while it develops a new web presence. For more information, visit www.exubrio.com.